You acknowledge and agree that you will fully comply with M9 Systems’s Acceptable Use Policy as amended by M9 Systems from time to time (the “AUP”), which is incorporated herein by this reference. For the full text of our AUP, please click here. M9 Systems reserves the right to modify the AUP without advance notice to you, however, you can review the current version of the AUP by clicking on the “Acceptable Use Policy” link at the bottom of every page of this Site. You acknowledge and agree to by bound by such modifications. In the event we make a material change to the AUP, we will post a notice of the material change at the top of the AUP.
Certain statements and information on this Site and in M9 Systems’s press releases and reports are “forward-looking statements.” Such statements involve material risks and uncertainties and are subject to change based on factors beyond the control of M9 Systems (certain of such statements are identified by use of words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “intend,” “expect” or “future”). Accordingly, M9 Systems’s actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in any such forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, including, without limitation, the benefits of proactive measures being taken to improve results and control costs, the ability to open new points of distribution, changes in general or local economic conditions, the availability of sufficient personnel, M9 Systems’s ability to attract and retain clients in franchisees/licensees, and other factors described herein or in such press releases or reports. M9 Systems does not undertake to publicly update or revise its forward-looking statements even if experience or future changes make it clear that any projected results expressed or implied therein will not be realized.
The material and information on this Site is for general reference and informational purposes only and is not intended to offer specific medical, tax, investment, or legal advice of any kind.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of this Site, use of this Site, or access to this Site.
M9 Systems may provide links from or to other sites maintained by third parties. M9 Systems has not reviewed or endorsed these linked sites, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that M9 Systems shall not be responsible for the content, products, or services offered in such sites. To the extent applicable, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws regarding material obtained from this Site or any linked sites.
The information on this Site, including, without limitation, all design, text, images, photographs, press releases and other information, are protected under United States and other copyright laws and are owned by M9 Systems or used under license from the copyright owner. The information may not, except under written license, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used, in whole or in part, in any manner without M9 Systems’s prior written consent, except to the extent that such use is authorized under the United States and other relevant copyright laws. M9 Systems’s trademarks, logos, images and service marks used on this Site are the property of M9 Systems and may not be used without the prior written consent of M9 Systems and without proper acknowledgment. All other trademarks or logos are the property of their respective owners.
M9 Systems does not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran, or status with regard to public assistance, and M9 Systems makes employment decisions in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
M9 Systems reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that M9 Systems shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of this Site.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 501 et seq, copyright owners or their authorized agents may submit a complaint of alleged copyright infringement to M9 Systems if they have a good-faith belief that their protected works are being infringed. M9 Systems will respond to all such notifications that are sent to:
16511 Scientific Way #150
Irvine, CA 92618
Attention: Director of Operations
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single web sites are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that web sites;
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the services provider to locate the material;
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the services provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of such notification, M9 Systems shall promptly investigate the matter, and, if appropriate, remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. After M9 Systems removes or disables access to such material, M9 Systems will notify the party that posted the material of its action. Such party may then provide M9 Systems’ designated agent proper “counter-notification” stating his, her, or its authority to post the allegedly infringing material, which M9 Systems will forward to the alleged copyright owner. M9 Systems will inform the alleged copyright owner that M9 Systems will repost the removed material or cease disabling access to it in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days unless the alleged copyright owner sends a second notification to M9 Systems’ designated agent stating that it has filed suit against the alleged infringer.
An effective counter notification must be sent to M9 Systems’ designated agent, whose names an address are listed above. The notice must include the following information:
(1) The counter-notifying party’s physical or electronic signature;
(2) Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where the material was before its removal or disablement;
(3) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the party has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and
(4) The counter-notifying party’s name, address, phone number, and a statement that the party consents to the jurisdiction of the federal court in its district, or if the subscriber is foreign, it consents to any jurisdiction where M9 Systems is subject to jurisdiction, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided M9 Systems with notification or an agent of such a person.
The internal laws of the State of California, without reference to any choice of law provisions, shall govern any claims related to, arising out of, or in connection with any use of, or material or information on, this Site.
16511 Scientific Way #150
Irvine, CA 92618
Attention: Director of Operations